Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a purse or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you and adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 10kg/22lb
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Checked Baggage Allowance: 2 Pieces
Each passenger is allowed 2 checked bag as long as each bag adheres to the below requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions (Business): 203 linear cm/79.9 linear in (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight (Business): 32kg/70lbs per bag
- Maximum Dimensions (Economy): 158 linear cm/62.2 linear in (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight (Economy): 23kg/50lbs per bag
Overweight, Oversized, and Excess Baggage Fees
Overweight baggage fees vary depending on flight route. Visit the Aeroflot Russian Airlines overweight baggage page for more information.
Some checked items, such as ski equipment, golf equipment, and musical instruments will be charged a fixed handling fee because of size, fragility, or other handling requirements. Visit the Aeroflot Russian Airlines special baggage page for more information.
Please contact the airline for information.