What methods of transport does Allegiant Air provide for my pet?
- Travel in the passenger cabin.
Does my pet qualify for travel in the passenger cabin?
Pets that meet the following qualifications can travel in the passenger cabin:
- Only domesticated dogs and cats are allowed.
- The kennel is specifically made for animal carriage, soft-sided, leak-proof, and does not exceed 9in x 16in x 19in (height x width x depth).
- The kennel must be a FAA approved carrier, which must be able to fit underneath the seat.
- No more than two pets per carrier are permitted.
- Pets must be able to stand and turn inside the carrier.
- Your pet can comfortably remain in its kennel, under the seat for the entire flight.
- All pet carriers must be inspected at the ticket counter prior to check-in.
What are the fees associated with pet transport?
- Allegiant charges a $100.00 per segment fee for each pet.
Please contact the airline directly for information about traveling with a service animal.