What is Fly One’s (5F) baggage policy?
The Fly One (5F) baggage policy for regular basic fares include the following:
- Carry-on baggage.
- 1 personal item - Fee free
- 1 carry-on item - Fee free
- Checked baggage / Hold luggage - Applicable fees per bag increase with number checked
- Overweight and Oversize bags - Applicable fees per bag depending on weight and size categories
- Sports equipment - Certain items might have applicable fees
What is Fly One’s (5F) carry-on baggage policy?
Fly One (5F) allows 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item per passenger fee free.
Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions:
- 100 centimeters (43 x 32 x 25 cm) / 40 linear inches (17 x 13 x 10 in) including handles and wheels
- Weigh no more than 8kg / 18lbs
- Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you
- A jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty free items, and assistive devices (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, strollers, child restraint seats, etc.) do not count towards your carry-on allowance.
NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage, therefore, all carry-on baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during take-off and landing.
What is Fly One’s (5F) checked baggage / hold luggage policy? Are there fees?
Fly One’s (5F) standard checked baggage / hold luggage per piece policy details follow (fees listed are as of April 2018):
- Small bag – up to 10kg and 115cm: € 10 at booking / € 20 at other time
- Standard bag – up to 23kg and 158cm: € 15 at booking / € 30 at other time
- Heavier bag – 23kg to 32kg and 158cm: € 30 at booking / € 50 at other time
- Bigger size bag – up to 23kg over 158cm up to 203cm: € 30 at booking / € 50 at other time
- Heavier and bigger size bag – 23kg to 32kg and 158cm to 203 cm: €45 at booking / € 70 at other time
Are there fees for sports equipment on Fly One (5F)?
Sports equipment such as skis, golf bags, fishing equipment, hockey, and lacrosse equipment will be accepted up to Fly One’s (5F) size and weight limits and will count as one checked bag/hold bag. Associated fees apply with the same conditions listed above.
Please reach out to the airline for more information.