Does Kenya Airways have online check-in?
Yes, Kenya Airways' online check-in allows you to check in up to 30 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using online check-in?
- Check-in 3-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You are traveling with an e-ticket.
- You are flying out of Nairobi, London, Paris, Amsterdam, or Johannesburg.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I use online check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, after printing your boarding pass at home, you will have to drop your luggage at the dedicated online check-in drop off point and proceed to the boarding gate.
Can I select or change my seat with online check-in?
Yes, you can select or change your seat while checking in online.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- For all international flights, passengers are required to check in at least two and a half hours before departure of flight (irrespective of class of travel).
- Flying Blue Elite members (Gold and Platinum) traveling from Nairobi to any destination have priority check in and boarding and lounge access with one guest. Remember to present your Flying Blue card at the counter to automatically register your miles. Request for an upgrade to business class if you have sufficient miles. Upgrades are applicable only if you hold an economy ticket booked on S, B, or M booking classe. Upgrades are subject to availability.