Carry-On Allowance : 1 Bag
On all Luxair flights, Economy passengers are allowed one piece of luggage weighing no more than 15.4 lbs (7 kg) and having dimensions no greater than 55 x 35 x 16 cm. Business passengers may carry two pieces of luggage, each with the same size and weight requirements as in Economy class.
REMINDER: Bulkhead seats do not have underseat storage during take-off and landing.
Read Bulkheads Explained
Passengers are entitled to the following free baggage allowance:
- Economy Class- 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Business Class- 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Frequent Flier Members- 88 lbs (40 kg)
*The maximum weight per piece of luggage is 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
All bags must adhere to the size and weight requirements unless otherwise noted :
- Maximum Dimensions:55 x 35 x 16 cm and 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
- Maximum Weight: 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
Overweight Baggage Fees
Any baggage weighing more than the free allowance weight requirements is charged at a rate of 10 EUR per kilo. The maximum weight of any piece of baggage is 70.5 lbs (32 kg).
Excess Baggage Fees
Any baggage exceeding the free baggage allowance will be charged at a rate of 10 EUR per kilo.
Passengers are allowed to check sports equipment including golf equipment, diving equipment, surfboards, and bicycles at an extra charge:
- Golf Equipment: Economy passengers may check in up to 44 lbs (20 kg) of golf equipment for a fee of 35 EUR (free allowance for Business passengers).
- Diving Equipment: Permitted diving equipment includes a wetsuit, pressure regulator, harness, pair of flippers, stabilizing jacket, lead free belt, pressure gauge, mask, and snorkel. All passengers are allowed to check-in 33 lbs (15 kg) of dining equipment for a fee of 35 EUR.
- Surfboard: Passengers are allowed one surfboard up to 66 lbs (30 kg) for a fee of 70 EUR.
- Bicycles: Passengers are allowed one bicycle up to 66 lbs (30 kg) for a fee of 70 EUR.
The information on this page is true and correct at the time of publication. Because airlines reserve the right to change policies at any time, see LUXAIR.com for official and up-to-date baggage restrictions.